Sage Summit is “the single best event of the year for connecting with and learning from a diverse community of peers, product experts, and industry thought leaders.” I know you might just think that is fluffy marketing language so if you need a little more convincing here are my top 5 reasons why you should attend:
1. Surprises – You never know what a breakout session will entail, last year we unveiled the ability to operate the Abra Employee Self Service (Abra ESS) function of Sage Abra HRMS from any device that has access to the Internet – including iPhones and iPads. Forget about having to be chained to your desk to approve time off or look up employee records, now do it all from your mobile device on the go!
2. ROEI – Sometimes it is difficult to sell the Return On Employee Investment (ROEI) of attending tradeshows and conferences, this year we’ve got you covered with our convenient justify your trip template. Use it to build your case about why you need to attend.
3. Integration – Ever wished you could find an application to integrate with your Sage solution that would help make certain tasks or functions easier? Look no further than our massive tradeshow floor.
4. Networking – The makeup of this conference is so diverse that you’re bound to meet some interesting people. In attendance will be customers, exhibitors and industry thought leaders, Sage partners and consultants and Sage employees and product experts. Bring those business cards!
5. Speakers – Be prepared to be entertained as well as learn a thing or two as Summit has a variety of featured speakers including small business expert Rieva Lesonsky and Mary Anne Osborne from our very own Sage HR R&R webcast series. You’ll also enjoy hearing from Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy – the real life family from the Hollywood blockbuster The Blind Side.
Registration is now open for customer alumni and business partners, for first time customers registration opens next week! Don’t miss out, visit SageSummit.com for more information.